Horizon Price Schedule
The Horizon Software Price Schedule is very easy to understand.
- Basic Software comes bundled with the hardware you purchase.
- Additional channels of Basic Software costs $2 per channel.
- Silver Software costs $1 per channel over Basic Software.
- Gold Software costs $2 per channel over Basic Software (or $1 per channel over Silver Software).
- Digital I/O (contact closures, button stations, etc.) cost $10 per I/O point.
Sorry, but it really is that simple. There are only three other things you need to know.
- All channels in the system must be at the same software level (i.e., you canít upgrade 20 channels to Gold Software for that one Cyberlight).
- All Software Upgrades are sold in blocks of 512 channels.
- All Digital I/O is sold in blocks of 8 I/O points.
At the risk of insulting your intelligence, here are a few examples.